check the correct functioning of the offered services.
This data does not persist for more than 7 days and is immediately deleted after its aggregation (except in case of detection of possible criminal offences by law enforcement authorities).
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING SUPPLIERS
Dear Data Subject,
In accordance with Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, data processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and safety of your privacy and of your rights; therefore, we inform you of the following:
The Data Controller is EVERLASTING S.R.L. in the person of Guidetti Giorgio: they will be responsible for the legitimate and correct use of your personal data. You can contact them at the following address and contact data for any information or request: Headquarters: Strada Nazionale della Cisa km. 161 – 46029 Suzzara MN
Contact data: Telephone: 0376 521800, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The possible presence of joint controllers and their respective roles in your data processing can be certified by the “Agreement between joint controllers”, which is available on request at the headquarters of the Controller of the present circular (Regulation art. 26, 1-3).
Processed data: Tax code and other personal identification numbers; Name, address or other personal identification elements (e-mail address; telephone number); Economic, commercial, financial activities; Professional activities.
Recipients: Your personal data will exclusively be processed by personnel specifically authorized by Data Controller, and they can be transferred to or shared with:
• Banks, credit institutions and insurance companies that provide services linked to the abovementioned purposes;
• Subjects who process data according to specific legal obligations (Consultants and freelance professionals, also in associated form);
• Legal and administrative authorities for fulfilment of legal obligations.
To guarantee the maximum degree of correctness and transparency in the processing of your data, you must also be aware of the following:
Profiling and data transfer: your personal data are not subject to transfer nor to any completely automatic decisional process, profiling included.
Duration: The duration of processing is determined as follows: Your personal data, processed for the abovementioned purposes, will be retained for the period of contract duration and successively for the time during which the Data Controller is subject to retaining obligations for tax or other purposes, as per laws and regulations in force: 10 years from the date of client contract termination (art. 2220 Civil Code establishing the retention of accounting entries for 10 years; art. 22 of Presidential Decree September 29th 1973, n. 600)
Rights: You can exercise the following rights at any time:
• Access your personal data;
• Rectification or erasure (as well as oblivion) of your personal data, or limitation of their processing;
• Objection to processing;
• Data portability;
• Withdrawal of consent for one or more specific purposes, if applicable; the withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
• Lodging of a complaint to supervisory authority (Italian Data Protection Authority with headquarters in Rome (Italy), Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121, 00186);
• As well as all rights provided for by art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, of GDPR.
Moreover, You have the contractual obligation to provide your data; their absence is to be considered as a violation of the clauses of this document, i.e. knowing your personal data is required for the conclusion of the contract and it will not be possible to stipulate it without them.
Suzzara , 25/05/2018